Saturday, May 2, 2009

April 19, 2009 ~ Some Good News and Some Bad News

.

The good news is - We got our first load of great composting materials.



20090419_7596


The bad news is that we don't have a working truck to haul it in, and we expected it in bags...



20090419_7597


Still, I thought it was mildly amusing that I showed up at church with a bunch of grass in the back of my car. LOL

It was to rain that night, so we had to get it offloaded after we got home late that night and before the rain soggied up the field, making it too wet to drive in.

We added a little earth, a little manure, and a little rain that night to get it cooking.

Faith

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!