Saturday, May 2, 2009

April 17, 2009 ~ Cakes, Smoothies, Morning Light

.

This morning I pulled out of the freezer an ice cream cake I'd made a week before. It was fun to make, cake on the top, ice cream on the bottom. I made an absolutely delicious cream cheese frosting for the top, and enjoyed the spring feel to it.


20090417_7560


Michael got a banana-pineapple smoothie for the first part of his breakfast.


20090417_7559


And we welcomed the warmer morning weather back again. Straightening up the house and cooking today, for a party tomorrow afternoon and evening.


20090417_7557


I think green is completely "IN".

Faith

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!