Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2, 2009 ~ Time for Fun!

.

All work and no play makes Jill a dull pickle. So after getting together with friends on our usual Friday Fellowship, one of them came home with us and spent the night to get an easier start on the next day. We took off early Saturday morning and went to the Southern Nationals Street Rod Association car show.

Lots of gorgeous cars. I still hold in my back pocket the dream of being able to build one for myself one day.

It was raining, but we made the best of it, and packed a lunch to save money. On the way home we stopped by Bass Pro Shops to shop for guns. L is wanting to get one to carry in her purse for self defense. Then we went to Hobby Lobby to shop for sewing supplies.

Came home utterly exhausted but very happy. Michael took a nap, I got almost all of the rest of the posts for this blog caught up, and then we watched a movie together before going to bed.

And now it's Sunday, May 3. I should be outside moving fences, but it's raining. Still I've caught up to current time since my accident left me unable to post for a while. So I feel very pleased with my productivity today.

Being a well-rounded girl is very important!


Faith

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!