Monday, April 20, 2009

November 13, 2008 ~ Some Things Sound Better...

.
... than they turn out to be in real life.

Shaving a cat would fall under that category.

Why did I undertake this with a post-surgery recovery hand and wrist you might ask? I am asking the same thing. All I can say is that I was likely going stir crazy.

I had recently heard that some people were shaving their long-haired cats. At first, what had sounded incredibly strange made me laugh. But as time passed and more cat hair became visible in my home....

We did not get very far and, if you undertake this monumentous endeavor... good luck to you!
















Temporarily Insane,
Faith
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!