Saturday, April 25, 2009

December 30, 2008 ~ Fishing!

.
Buying salad greens is really expensive. I often get the bagged ones because I"m so pressed for time. So if they spoil, it's a really horrible expense. I find they last many time longer if I let them air dry, spread out on paper towels before I store them.



Then I put them into containers that are lined with paper towels. Makes a huge difference. I tried the special bags, but I'm just not into washing bags out. LOL



The neighbor stopped by and picked up Michael to go to a local fishing hole. Here they are cleaning their catch.



Catfish and bluegill.



Thinking I'm not a huge catfish fan...
Faith
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!