Saturday, April 25, 2009

January 17, 2009 ~ Readying for Another Party

.
After a day of designing and printing up our own dance cards for the coming ball, a task that I once again under estimated the time involved, we had a party to get ready for. Our church was gathering for a game and potluck night at the home of some friends of ours.

Michael was in charge of making a pound cake. It was delicious! We do not use shortening unless absolutely necessary, so it was substituted with additional butter.








Try out this simple recipe, it's good!
Faith
.

1 comment:

  1. I never tire of pound cake. But, I seem to only find the 3 pound size where I live.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!