Saturday, April 25, 2009

December 17, 2008 ~ More holiday baking!

.
One of the things I love about the Christmas season is all the great excuses to cook and bake.

Getting together with friends and family are terrific reasons to spend lots of time in your cozy kitchen.

Caramel-Chocolate-Butter-Brickle Squares! YUM!




And my traditional Candy Cane coffee cake. I have made these almost every Christmas without fail for about 20 years now.





And a stocking stuffer of multiple Chinese finger traps keeps Michael busy for a little while.



Many blessings to you!
Faith
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!