Saturday, October 18, 2008

Painting the town...


20081018_5771


This day was quite filled with painting.

Yeah that's about it.

Painting.

Very good for project money, though.

Now is a good time to tell you that I am also studying to be able to work at home here on my computer. I try to spend 4 to 10 hours a day at it, trying to learn as quickly as possible, since I don't quite know what tomorrow will bring. I do my studying and practice at one desk, while Michael does his school work at the one next to me. we try to get it done in the morning, and on days where I can fit it in, I will also work in the afternoon or evening. Whew! Rainy days are good for that especially.

You can't help what other people are willing to do to make your life difficult. But you can sure choose how to deal with it. I haven't always been this upbeat about the lemons' I've been given, but I discovered that God had not abandoned me and all I have to do is wait on Him. Sooner or later He makes it work for good. This is a great source of joy!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!