Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Painting Project Site.


20081016_5733


But first, is this a fabulous find, or what? This cafe table and chair set, made of teak, was at a local dollar store for 49 dollars. I splurged on this with the rest of the painting job money from that week.



20081016_5734


Michael's cat, Mikka, is so unhappy to be inside. But she gets tape worms from fleas, so now she just looks outside at us thinking evil thoughts and planning her escape.

Dental chairs for sale! But they have not sold yet and we have to paint around them.


20081016_5736



20081016_5740




20081016_5739


My friend and I will dismantle this kitchen after painting is done and she's going to put the cabinets in her barn.


20081016_5738


We've been working about half the time here, in between school and projects at home. Its been a very busy time, but that's to be expected considering all the ground I've got to cover in my life situation right now. It's hard, but fun. I love to learn and grow. Michael is glad for the extra money he is earning as well. He says he likes earning money better than an allowance. which is good. I've not been able to pay his allowance in many months. LOL He's into Pirates and AirSoft, so he's a man with a plan.

Take care!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!