Friday, October 30, 2009

Dancing With the Stars.

.

These guys all shine, in my opinion. Little Maddie is really looking forward to her first ball, and a ball gown is being sewn for her, even as we speak. Here she is learning her first waltz.





I'm not going to show you ME learning the waltz. It isn't pretty!





The Broomstick Waltz is always a crowd favorite. There is one less lady in the group, and when the music starts, the gentlemen must quickly change to a partner they have never danced with before. The last gent out, gets the broom to dance with until the music begins again. The men have a good time hamming this up!





The fun really begins at our practices, concerning this dance. There are never enough men. So often, the ladies will stand in as men, so everyone can dance. However, it's a little hard to tell.

It was hilarious yesterday, watching one boy repeatedly chase girls to dance with them, as they ran in the opposite direction, looking for a girl to dance with themselves, while they stood in for men.

"I just know this is a girl, I CAN TELL!" And they are all running away from him as he is in complete confusion. LOL









Always keeping their cool. These two are never at a loss with the ladies...





Have you ever seen the Blues Brothers play patty-cake?
Brought to you from our sponsors...
OK, I think this may be their cool handshake, but I am not staking my life on it.





Believe it or not, this is apparently a square-dancing move. Looks scary to me.









No one threw up, but they were certainly dizzy.





Social dance. All the fun. No pressure.

~Faith

.

3 comments:

I always enjoy hearing from others. If you become a regular commenter, I'll assume you are being friendly and pretty much comment regularly right back. :o) God bless and have a terrific day!